Pacific Floral Hi Cut Pant in Golden
- Free worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
A flattering silhouette designed to mimic iconic swimwear styles that stand the test of time. Our Pacific Floral Hi Cut pant has become a Rhythm favourite for a reason and it's back in the 20 Year Collection in a timeless floral print in celebration of coastal heritage. The Hi-Cut style elongates your figure and accentuates your curves. The softly scooped waistline is a thoughtful addition that complements all body shapes.
- Main: 85% Recycled Nylon 15% Spandex
- Lining: 95% Recycled Polyester 5% Spandex
- Full coverage
- Sits high on hips
- Clean finished waistband
Thank you for making your purchase with us here at Blacktop Surf Shop. More than anything, we want you to love your purchased goods. Website orders only are eligible for a full refund to original payment method (excluding shipping fees), IF product(s) is returned within 14 days after the date that you your order was delivered.
Items that were purchased need to be returned in the same, "sellable" condition as when originally purchased. i.e: not washed, not worn, not damaged, and with all original tags and accessories attached.
SWIMWEAR MUST HAVE HYGIENIC LINER STILL IN PLACE.
SALE/DISCOUNTED ITEMS are FINAL SALE and are NOT eligible for return/refund/exchange/store credit.
Shipping fees will not reimbursed for returned purchases.
ALL RETURNS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Product must be returned within 14 days of you receiving your order.
- Product must not be worn, altered, damaged, or washed.
- Merchandise must have all tags and accessories attached.
- Footwear must include the original shoe box, in its original condition.
- When an item is returned, shipping charges are not refunded. You are responsible for the costs of shipping any item back to the shop.
HOW SHOULD I SEND MY PURCHASES BACK FOR A REFUND?
Neatly repackage your items with receipt or order paperwork that came with your purchase.
- Send back your return to us (at your expense) to the address below, using any method desired: