Henley LS Thermal in Vintage Black
- Free worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The Henley Thermal is a style we take very personally over here at Seager. When we developed one of our very own, we spared no expense and cut no corners. This 100% Cotton Slub Waffle Knit Henley is built to be your stable workhorse. With heavy weight construction, it offers versatility to be worn as an overshirt, yet soft enough to ride bareback. Offered in 2 colors, the Henley has become our seasonal favorite.
- 3 Button placket neck closure
- Waffle Knit Henley
- Chest pocket with Seager Brand Embroidery
- 390g, 100% Cotton heavy-weight Slub
Thank you for making your purchase with us here at Blacktop Surf Shop. More than anything, we want you to love your purchased goods. Website orders only are eligible for a full refund to original payment method (excluding shipping fees), IF product(s) is returned within 14 days after the date that you your order was delivered.
Items that were purchased need to be returned in the same, "sellable" condition as when originally purchased. i.e: not washed, not worn, not damaged, and with all original tags and accessories attached.
SWIMWEAR MUST HAVE HYGIENIC LINER STILL IN PLACE.
SALE/DISCOUNTED ITEMS are FINAL SALE and are NOT eligible for return/refund/exchange/store credit.
Shipping fees will not reimbursed for returned purchases.
ALL RETURNS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Product must be returned within 14 days of you receiving your order.
- Product must not be worn, altered, damaged, or washed.
- Merchandise must have all tags and accessories attached.
- Footwear must include the original shoe box, in its original condition.
- When an item is returned, shipping charges are not refunded. You are responsible for the costs of shipping any item back to the shop.
HOW SHOULD I SEND MY PURCHASES BACK FOR A REFUND?
Neatly repackage your items with receipt or order paperwork that came with your purchase.
- Send back your return to us (at your expense) to the address below, using any method desired: