Alchemia Fossil Shark Teeth Drop Earrings
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Alchemia (pronounced al-KHEM-ee-uh) is inspired by the ancient mythical craft of transforming lesser metals into gold. Alchemia or "Zero Karat Gold" infuses a blend of base metals to simulate the look and feel of 18K gold, but with an affordable price. This alloy is lead-free, nickel-free, and hypoallergenic and will not tarnish.
Who knew teeth could be trendy!? These Alchemia Fossil Shark Teeth Earrings bite into modern fossil jewelry crazes. Look divine and pair these with a casual outfit.
- Casual day and evening wear
- Hallmarked for quality
- Shark Tooth: 5/8" x 5/8".
- Length of Earrings including Hook: Approx. 1.5".
- Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the teeth, the color and shape pattern may vary slightly from the image shown.
- Handcrafted in Mexico.
- Lead Free, Nickel Free, Hypoallergenic.
- Baked lacquer finish to protect metal from turning or tarnishing.
- All Charles Albert pieces are Signed/Hallmarked.
Thank you for making your purchase with us here at Blacktop Surf Shop. More than anything, we want you to love your purchased goods. Website orders only are eligible for a full refund to original payment method (excluding shipping fees), IF product(s) is returned within 14 days after the date that you your order was delivered.
Items that were purchased need to be returned in the same, "sellable" condition as when originally purchased. i.e: not washed, not worn, not damaged, and with all original tags and accessories attached.
SWIMWEAR MUST HAVE HYGIENIC LINER STILL IN PLACE.
SALE/DISCOUNTED ITEMS are FINAL SALE and are NOT eligible for return/refund/exchange/store credit.
Shipping fees will not reimbursed for returned purchases.
ALL RETURNS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Product must be returned within 14 days of you receiving your order.
- Product must not be worn, altered, damaged, or washed.
- Merchandise must have all tags and accessories attached.
- Footwear must include the original shoe box, in its original condition.
- When an item is returned, shipping charges are not refunded. You are responsible for the costs of shipping any item back to the shop.
HOW SHOULD I SEND MY PURCHASES BACK FOR A REFUND?
Neatly repackage your items with receipt or order paperwork that came with your purchase.
- Send back your return to us (at your expense) to the address below, using any method desired:
Blacktop Surf Shop
ATTN: Online Returns
12071 Indian Rocks Road Unit A
Largo, FL 33774
RETURNS + REFUND TIME
If your return arrives in the 14-day return window and meets the guidelines above, your payment will be refunded to your original method of payment ASAP. *Keep in mind, some banks take 3-7 business days to post refunds.
We will send a refund confirmation as soon as the return is processed.