Crib Sheets - Fish
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Fabric: Made out of 95% viscose from bamboo, 5% spandex fabric to provide a soft space for your baby to sleep.
Size: 52" x 28" x 9" (132cm x 72cm x 23CM) Fits all standard crib mattresses and toddler bed mattresses.
Fit: A full elastic band ensures a snug, tight fit and the fabric provides durability and ensures that there is no bunching or gathering of fabric creating a safe sleeping environment for your baby.
Style: Our prints are made to add a fun, vibrant statement to any nursery!
Care: Machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry low, do not bleach.
Thank you for making your purchase with us here at Blacktop Surf Shop. More than anything, we want you to love your purchased goods. Website orders only are eligible for a full refund to original payment method (excluding shipping fees), IF product(s) is returned within 14 days after the date that you your order was delivered.
Items that were purchased need to be returned in the same, "sellable" condition as when originally purchased. i.e: not washed, not worn, not damaged, and with all original tags and accessories attached.
SWIMWEAR MUST HAVE HYGIENIC LINER STILL IN PLACE.
SALE/DISCOUNTED ITEMS are FINAL SALE and are NOT eligible for return/refund/exchange/store credit.
Shipping fees will not reimbursed for returned purchases.
ALL RETURNS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Product must be returned within 14 days of you receiving your order.
- Product must not be worn, altered, damaged, or washed.
- Merchandise must have all tags and accessories attached.
- Footwear must include the original shoe box, in its original condition.
- When an item is returned, shipping charges are not refunded. You are responsible for the costs of shipping any item back to the shop.
HOW SHOULD I SEND MY PURCHASES BACK FOR A REFUND?
Neatly repackage your items with receipt or order paperwork that came with your purchase.
- Send back your return to us (at your expense) to the address below, using any method desired: